I eat all the time. I went through some tests awhille back and the Doc said to keep up what ever I was doing. I still cant figure out what I'm doing! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
With the US is where the fat is. Ok let's see where we stand.
Breakfast - Cheerios
Mid Lunch - Cereal Bar
Lunch - What i can get. Chicken, fish etc.
Mid Dinner - Protein Bar.
Dinner - Chicken, fish, beef, something and some vegetable.
Post Dinner - Tuna or something high in protein. Or a low fat meat and sandwich.
Yeah i eat 4-6 times a day. And what kills me is the in between meals.
And i work out with weights and an exercise bike for cardio.
What would be good and filling at resturants? Hardees, McDonalds's etc.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner if need be.
I eat all the time. I went through some tests awhille back and the Doc said to keep up what ever I was doing. I still cant figure out what I'm doing! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
go to mens health...they have a list of foods and meals you can eat...i do the same thing...i eat 6 times a day to keep my metbolism up...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Well what got me. I made the changes to be healthier, yet my cholesterol went up? I was how? And the doctor had no answer other than genetics?
Just made me wonder? And only things i substitute is when im on the road. Some fast food, which i try to choose fish, chicken a salad or something.
Just would be nice if you had i guess a working on the go persons diet plan. It's hard to eat healthy and be on the road and go alot.
its actually become easier to eat healthy and eat on the run...most fast food places have a combination of salads and fruits now...just stay away from the french fries...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Its okay to eat some fast food, just make sure your not eating greasy foods everyday. Though if you eat fish and chicken, dont eat it from fast food places, not even KFC. Its way to greasy and it defeats the purpose. Just go out and by fish and chicken to bake or grill. THough I know how our family eats, we love that KFC!
Also, eat cereral such as rasin brain to increase your fiber intake. Also oatmeal is probably the best thing you can eat with breakfast. It actually removes cholesterol from your body.
if you can...live and die by the george foreman...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Bookmarks